Hi guys, Animeswordmaster here. I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up on what’s going on behind the scenes at NKM48.
We’re currently fixing up the site a bit, so some pages/posts might appear a little weird. Here’s a list of what we’re doing:
- Making a new, more updated master list for AKB48 SHOW!
- Updating old releases with new soft sub links.
- Updating old releases with new stream links.
- Updating old releases with new torrents to JPopSuki.
- Re-encoding old side releases and updating those respective release posts.
- Catching up on our backlog of AKB48 SHOW! and Konya.
Some of you may have already noticed, but for those who didn’t, the Tentative Schedule is updated!
Additionally, after many discussions at length among the staff, we have decided to officially begin releasing on Aidoru-Online! in addition to our other platforms. To those who question why we’re continuing our JPS uploads, the main reason is for torrent health. JPS tends to have more seeders per torrent, thus increasing the longevity of the torrents themselves. If torrents end up dying on A!O, we will not be necro’ing them. Therefore, this brings our release platforms to the following:
- Website here (Soft subs)
- DailyMotion (DM) (Streaming)
- JPopSuki (JPS) (Hard sub, torrent)
- Aidoru-Online! (A!O, AO) (Hard sub, torrent)
We ask that you do not re-upload our releases onto other sites without asking us first! As always, please link them here. We don’t mind if you re-translate to another language as long as the original staff credits remain in!
We hope this makes everyone happy, and as always, thank you all for your support and understanding as we work as quickly as we can to get things back up to speed. We all have real life obligations, and we appreciate your understanding in that.
That being said, we’re always short on translators, so if you think you can help, please see the post here: Help Wanted